Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and sausage soup recipe. To make white bean and sausage soup you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Take of white beans (dried).
- Use of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Use of chicken stock.
- Get of large yellow onion (diced).
- Take of orange pepper (diced).
- Take of Jalapeños (diced).
- You need of minced garlic.
- Use of carrots (diced).
- Get of dried basil.
- Get of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Steps to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
If you find this White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.