Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. To cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- Prepare 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Use of ● For The Carbs.
- You need 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- Provide 6 Cups of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Provide of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- You need of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- You need Slices of Garlic Bread.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.