Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. To cook enchiladas you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- You need of lbs. Ground beef.
- Use of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Use of sour cream.
- Get of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Get of Refried beans (if desired).
- Provide of tomato sauce.
- Use of small can chopped green chilis.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Get of cumin.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- In medium sauce pan, combine tomato sauce, chilis, chilli powder and cumin and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally..
- While sauce simmers, brown beef; drain. Add 1 ½ cups of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper..
- Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture onto center of tort, spread near the edge of the tort (so you make a row of the meat across the center of the tort) and then roll up tort. Arrange torts in lightly greased baking pans (I use 9 x 13 pans). If you use refried beans too, I usually use up about 75% of the meat mixture making plain beef, then add one can of refried beans to the remaining beef and mix and finish making the enchiladas..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese as desired..
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.