Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot and lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and lentil soup recipe. To make carrot and lentil soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and lentil soup:
- Get 1 of Carrot medium size.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of Red lentil (Masoor dal).
- Use 4-5 of Garlic pods.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tdp of Sugar (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Carrot and lentil soup:
- Wash dal thoroughly and keep aside. Wash and peel carrots and cut into big chunks. Wash and cut the onion and tomatoes into big pieces. Peel ginger and garlic and keep ready..
- Put into the cooker and cook for 2 whistles.. Once cooked cool it completely and make a fine puree out of it..
- Now put the puree into a pan add salt according to taste, add pepper powder, cinnamon powder and sugar and bring to a boil. Taste and adjust the seasoning according to taste. The soup is ready to serve..
If you find this Carrot and lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.