Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and ginger soup recipe. You can cook carrot and ginger soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot and Ginger Soup:
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 750 g of carrots.
- Take 1 of large potato.
- Use 1 of sweet potato.
- Use 1.5 l of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of runny honey.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Carrot and Ginger Soup:
- Melt the butter and oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute over a low heat until golden – should take about 10 minutes..
- Add the cumin and curry powder and continue to saute for another minute..
- Add the vegetables and stock and simmer until the vegetables are tender – about 30 minutes..
- Puree in batches until smooth. Sieve back into the pot and simmer over a low heat. Stir in the honey, salt and pepper..
- Serve and get nicely warmed up!.
If you find this Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.