Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich chicken baitang ramen with thick soup recipe. You can have rich chicken baitang ramen with thick soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup:
- Prepare 400 ml of Rich chicken baitang soup.
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Grated ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Use 2 of portions Noodles.
- Take 1 of steamed chicken, bok choy, pickled bamboo shoots, etc Your favourite toppings.
- Use 1 of if serving cold, add mizuna.
Steps to make Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup:
- Add the white chicken soup, water, and ★ ingredients into a pot, turn on the heat, and bring to a boil..
- Boil noodles in a different pot. Drain the excess water, transfer to a bowl, pour in the soup, add with toppings, and it's done..
- Cold noodles are delicious for summer. You can boil the soup and chill it, but if you don't have time, you don't need to warm it up..
If you find this Rich Chicken Baitang Ramen with Thick Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.