Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale potato soup recipe. To make kale potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Potato Soup:
- Take 4 cup of broth vegetable or chicken.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of kale in bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 2 large of potatoes.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or more to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 each of bay leaf.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of walnut oil for drizzling.
Steps to make Kale Potato Soup:
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients..
- Spice mix:.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape..
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated..
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth..
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley..
If you find this Kale Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.