Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi soup with Ram and Chicken Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup with Ram and Chicken Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup with ram and chicken broth recipe. You can have egusi soup with ram and chicken broth using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egusi soup with Ram and Chicken Broth:
- Get 1 1/2 c of egusi grinded.
- Use 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Take 3 of redbell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of large garlic chopped.
- Provide 4 of scotch bonnets chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tspn ginger powder.
- You need of Maggie,salt n knorr cubes for seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of tspn curry.
- Take 3 c of ogu leaves.
- Provide of quarter cup g/oil.
- You need 1 c of water.
Instructions to make Egusi soup with Ram and Chicken Broth:
- PIC 1:-In a pan fry, g/oil,garlic,tomatoes,red bell peppers,scotch bonnets n little onions…. PIC 2:-When fried, add your cooked ram meat n continue frying…. PIC 3:- Add the egusi n incorporate it well with the fried tomatoes….
- PIC 4:-Add the ram broth…PIC 5:-Add 1/2 water,stir n close to cook for good 20 minutes while stirring time to time to avoid burning n sticking of the egusi…PIC6:- add another 1/2 cup water in the middle 15minutes of cooking the egusi,close to continue cooking….
- PIC 7:- untill the egusi turned out crumpy in texture which means is cooked….PIC 8:- is another way of knowing that your egusi is well fried (floating oil on top the soup).PIC 9:- Is the amount of ogu needed for the soup.
- PIC 10:- Add in the ogu leaves n onions, incorporate it well like in PIX 11, close n allow it simmer for two minutes n remove from fire to avoid over cooking of the leaves shown in PIX 12…ENJOY.
If you find this Egusi soup with Ram and Chicken Broth recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.