Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball in spicy sauce recipe. You can cook meatball in spicy sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball in Spicy Sauce:
- You need of SPICY BASIC MEATBALL.
- Take 3 cup of ground pork or lamb or beef.
- You need 1 of fine dice onion.
- Use 3 small of red chili pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or bbq sauce.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get of SPICY SAUCE.
- You need 4 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcheschire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- Use 3 small of fine dice chili pepper.
- You need of BAKED BEAN WITH SPICY MEATBALL IN SPICY SAUCE.
- Provide 1 can of heinz baked bean in tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Meatball in Spicy Sauce:
- SPICY BASIC MEATBALL.
- Mix all ingredient well then roll in your palm into mini meatball.
- PAN FRIED SPICY MEATBALL.
- With oil on non stick pan pan fried meatball till lightly brown and cook about 7 to 8 minute or longer depending on the size of the meatball.
- SPICY MEATBALL.
- Mix well all the sauce ingredient then bring it to a boil then add pan fried meatball and mix well and off heat.
- OPTIONAL. FOR THE BAKED BEANS WITH SPICY MEATBALL IN SPICY SAUCE.
- Just add a can of bean bean in tomato onto the cooked spicy meatball in spicy sauce and bring to a boil then serve immediately.
If you find this Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.