Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker beef stew recipe. You can have pressure cooker beef stew using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Provide of beef stew meet.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Use of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of medium celery stick.
- Prepare of large onion.
- Prepare of fresh garlic.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Prepare of cups water (or beef broth).
- Provide of beef bouillon.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of potatoes (cut into large chunks).
- You need of large carrots.
- You need of dried bay leaves.
- Get of corn starch.
- Prepare of cold water.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 cup flour and coat beef with mixture..
- Saute beef in oil until browned (no need to cook all the way through) once browned set aside..
- In pan that browned meat cook celery, onion, tomato paste, garlic..
- Turn off saute setting, add 3 1/2 cups beef broth or water and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Add browned meat back into instant pot, along with carrots and potatoes and bay leaves. combine well.
- Close lid, close vent, set to pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove lid and set to saute.
- Make corn starch slurry out of 1.5 Tbsp corn starch and 1.5 Tbsp cold water combine well then add into simmering beef stew.
- Stir well to thicken, turn off heat and serve.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.