Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gumbo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gumbo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gumbo soup recipe. You can cook gumbo soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gumbo soup:
- Take 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- Take 3 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of Smoked sausage.
- Provide 2 lb of Shrimp.
- Use 1 packages of Dried shrimps.
- Provide 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 1 large of Bell pepper.
- Use 1 of stock Celery.
- You need 1 each of Squash any kind.
- Provide 1 head of Cabbage.
- Use 1 can of Chicken stock.
- Use 1 of Creole seasonimg.
Steps to make Gumbo soup:
- Cook bacon in dutch oven.
- Cook bacon as direction.
- After bacon is done remove from pot.
- Add chicken to pot brown on both sides.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add onions celery and bell pepper.
- Cook to translucent.
- Add mushrooms and simmer.
- Cut sausage into small chunks.
- Add sausage amd chicken make sure to cut chicken up into chunks.
- Add seasons to pot.
- Add every thing else and cook untill almost done.
- Add shrimp ay the end cook for 30min.
If you find this Gumbo soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.