Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ana's scrumptious chicken noodle soup recipe. To make ana's scrumptious chicken noodle soup you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 8 cup of Filtered water.
- Get 8 each of Organic Chicken Broth Concentrate.
- Get 2 medium of Organic Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 bunch of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 large of Onion.
- Provide 3 medium of Carrots.
- Use 3 small of Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 packages of Pappardelle Pasta.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Black Ground Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Fresh Parsley.
- Get 2 large of Dried Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup:
- Bring to a boil the 8 cups of water. In a large Pot..
- Add Chicken Broth packets, stir well..
- Chop Onion, and garlic, add to pot. Keep water boiling..
- Add in Black pepper, Cumin, Parsley, Bay leaf, Thyme, salt and Olive oil..
- Add the 2 whole chicken breasts, if frozen cook for 20 minutes covered, then cut in middle to see if completely cooked, if not boil longer as necessary..
- Remove chicken when done, take two forks and shred chicken, add back to pot..
- Add Chopped potatoes, carrots, and peas. Cook for 15 min at med/high boil covered..
- Add half package of noodles, break them up a bit so they wont be so long. cover pot, boil on high for 12 minutes..
- Poke potatoes to make sure they are cooked through. Let soup stand for 5 min, stir well and taste broth, add salt or pepper to preferred taste..
If you find this Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.