Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Suya spice meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya spice meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suya spice meatballs recipe. To cook suya spice meatballs you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Suya spice meatballs:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Take of To Taste, Nigerian Suya Pepper.
- Prepare of OR Regular Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs OR GARRI.
- Use of Olive Oil or Vegetable oil for Frying.
Steps to make Suya spice meatballs:
- In a Large bowl, mix the beef, parsley, egg, salt, Suya Pepper..
- Spread the Bread crumbs on a flat surface..
- Using your hands, form tennis ball sized meat balls..
- Pour 1 inch of the Oil into a deep frying pan or Wok, Heat the oil..
- Pro Tip: you can check the temperature of the oil by tossing a tiny crumb of soft bread, if it fries, then your oil is sufficiently hot..
- Once the meat balls are fried, place them on a paper towel to drain the excess oil, serve!.
If you find this Suya spice meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.