Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup recipe. To make chicken enchilada soup you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Use 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Purple Onion Chopped.
- You need 2 box of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 can of Mexican Corn.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans drained.
- Use 2 can of Original Rotel.
- You need 2 can of Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Half & Half.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- In soup pot, brown chicken breasts on both sides then remove from heat and let cool..
- Melt butter in pot and add chopped onion. Saut? onion until soft..
- Add chicken stock to pot and bring to a boil. Cut back heat to medium and let summer for about 20-30 minutes..
- While simmering, cut chicken into bite sizes pieces or shred chicken..
- Add can of Mexican corn, 2 cans of Enchilada Sauce and drained beans. Chop Rotel a bit in a food processor and add to pot..
- Let simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes..
- Add half & half to soup (may not need whole cup, use judgement) and simmer once again for about 10-15 minutes until soup looks creamy..
- Serve in bowl with shredded cheddar and tortilla strips on top..
If you find this Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.