Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Flavored Tomato Nabe (Hotpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Flavored Tomato Nabe (Hotpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian flavored tomato nabe (hotpot) recipe. To make italian flavored tomato nabe (hotpot) you need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Flavored Tomato Nabe (Hotpot):
- Take 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes ●.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup ●.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil ●.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic ●.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon ●.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion ●.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red wine ●.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soup stock granules ●.
- Get 1 of to 2 leaves Bay leaf.
- You need 300 ml of Water ●.
- Get 1 of Potato.
- Take 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 each of Carrot, onion, shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 6 of florets Broccoli.
- Take 200 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Take of To finish:.
- Prepare 60 grams of Pizza cheese ●.
- Use 1 of Basil leaves (dried is ok).
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Italian Flavored Tomato Nabe (Hotpot):
- Slice the garlic thinly. Shred up the bacon. Make diagonal cuts into the wiener sausages. Slice the carrots, and optionally cut them out with decorative cutters..
- Slice the onion thinly. Divide the broccoli into florets, and make cutouts out of the stems. Cut up the rest of the vegetables into easy to eat pieces..
- The potato, carrot and broccoli stems are tougher so put them in a heatproof container with 2 tablespoons of water, cover with plastic film and microwave for about 3 minutes..
- Sauté the garlic and bacon in olive oil in a pot over low heat. When the bacon exudes fat, add the onion and keep sautéeing..
- When the onion has wilted and started to brown, add the red wine and the canned tomatoes, crushing the latter. Add the water and bay leaf and raise the heat to high..
- Add the soup stock and ketchup, stir to dissolve and then add the prepped solid ingredients. Cover with a lid. When it comes to a boil lower the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes..
- Take the lid off and add the pizza cheese and optional dried basil. Put the lid back on, cook for another 5 minutes and it's done..
- As long as you follow the ● ingredient amounts, you can add whatever else you like. Adding Parmesan cheese and black pepper to your plate is delicious too..
- A "shime" or finish for the hotpot idea – pasta. Simmer the leftover soup to reduce it, and add firm cooked pasta. Season with ketchup and a little salt and pepper. Serve with Parmesan cheese..
- Another finish for the hotpot is risotto. Mix the soup and cooked rice together, put into an ovenproof dish, top with pizza cheese, panko, ketchup and mayonnaise in layers, and bake until browned..
- Another "shime" or finish for the hotpot idea – rissotto with egg. Add cooked rice to soup and bring to a boil. Add an egg per serving and stir. Stop cooking when the egg is soft set..
- Another "shime" or finish for the hotpot idea – Italian flavored udon noodles. Heat up the leftover hotpot ingredients with frozen udon noodles. When the noodles have loosened up, add cheese and beaten egg, put on a lid and cook until the egg is soft set. Eat the noodles while mixing them with the egg..
If you find this Italian Flavored Tomato Nabe (Hotpot) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.