Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mother's veggie minestrone soup recipe. You can have my mother's veggie minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 3 slice of ✿ Bacon.
- You need 1/2 of ✿ Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of ✿ Carrot.
- You need 1 of ♡ Green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of ♡ Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of ♡ Celery.
- Get 1 can of + 2 cans worth of water ♡ Canned tomatoes, water.
- Take 2 of ♡ Consomme bouillon cubes.
- Use 1 of ♥ Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ♥ Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Dried celery and parsley.
Instructions to make My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup:
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and the bay leaf in a pot, turn on the heat, then sauté..
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, add the ingredients marked ✿, and sauté..
- When the ingredients from Step 2 are lightly cooked, (when the onions become translucent), add the ingredients marked with ♡, and increase to high heat..
- Bring to a boil, skim the scum, simmer on low heat, then add the ingredients marked with ♥ to taste..
- Season with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Add plenty of melting cheese and make soup pasta meal out of it..
- Or, use it as topping for buttered rice with cheese and make doria..
If you find this My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.