Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken soup (ramen) noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup (ramen) noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup (ramen) noodles recipe. To make chicken soup (ramen) noodles you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken soup (ramen) noodles:
- Prepare 477 g of noodles (cooked).
- Prepare 1 handful of mix vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of chicken soup.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mix sesame and pepper (blended) and ketchup.
- Use 1 of knorr spice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of blended crayfish.
- Get 1/4 cup of chop onions.
- Prepare 1 of oven cooked fish.
Instructions to make Chicken soup (ramen) noodles:
- Place a pot on a heat source.
- Add chicken soup, onions, mix sesame sauce, knorr spice and crayfish.
- Stir and allow to boil for 4 minutes.
- Add noodles and mix very well.
- Allow to boil for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable and fish and allow to boil for 1 minute.
- Food is ready to be serve.
If you find this Chicken soup (ramen) noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.