Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom swiss burger casserole recipe. You can have mushroom swiss burger casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Use 1 1/2 lbs of petite red potatoes sliced thin.
- Take 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Provide 15-20 slices of baby swiss.
- Get 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with pam, preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown beef in a large skillet, add mushrooms for last 5 min or so..
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter, add diced onion, and cook until transparent..
- Add corn starch, thyme, and chicken broth and cook until thickened..
- Add sour cream and shredded cheddar, combine..
- Put 1/2 of your potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish, cover with beef mixture, top with swiss cheese, put the rest of the potatoes on top, pour over your sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min..
- Uncover, top with more swiss cheese and bread crumbs, bake for another 15 min..
If you find this Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.