Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can have wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Provide of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Use of Avacado Oil.
- Use of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Use of water.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Provide of stevia sweetener packet.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide of shallot or small onion.
- Provide of Bacon.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Take of chives.
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.