Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. To make instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Use 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Take 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Get of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- Use of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Use 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Use 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Use 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need 84 g of chopped kale.
- Get of some avocado oil.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.