Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Quinoa Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Quinoa Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy quinoa lentil soup recipe. You can cook healthy quinoa lentil soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Quinoa Lentil Soup:
- You need of Soaked Lentil Yellow Moong Daal .
- Prepare of Boiled Quinoa.
- Take of Medium Chopped carrots.
- Get of Cumin Seeds Jeera .
- Take of Medium Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare of Medium Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Finely Chopped Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get of Finely Chopped Ginger.
Steps to make Healthy Quinoa Lentil Soup:
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat and jeera sauté the onions and carrots for about 5 minutes. Then add ginger and garlic and saute for another minute, just until fragrant..
- Add lentils, quinoa, turmeric, salt, water, and tomatoes and bring the soup to a boil..
- Once boiled, lower the heat and cover the pot to let everything simmer until the lentils are tender and blend well with quinoa for about 20 minutes. Once it is done add chopped coriander; serve hot with a slice of lemon.
If you find this Healthy Quinoa Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.