Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot – tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot – tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot – tomato soup recipe. To make carrot – tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot – tomato soup:
- Take 1 of . Carrot – 1 finely grated.
- Use 2 of . Tomato(ripe) – 4 chopped.
- Provide 3 of . Onion – 1 finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of . Garlic chopped – 4.
- Prepare 5 of . Pepper powder – 1/2 tspn.
- You need 6 of . Dried red chilli – 1.
- Take 7 of . Sugar a pinch.
- Provide 8 of . Oregano – 1/2 tspn.
- Use 9 of . Water – 1 and 3/4 cup.
- Prepare 10 of . Cornflour – 1 tspn (mix it with 1 tbspn water).
- Get 11 of . Fresh cream – 2 tbspn.
- You need 12 of . Butter – 2 tbspn.
- Prepare 13 of . Salt to taste.
Instructions to make Carrot – tomato soup:
- Heat butter in a pan, add chopped garlic and onion. Saute till soft..
- Add pepper powder, oregano, dried red chilli and salt. Saute till raw smells disappear..
- Add the grated carrot and chopped tomato and cook till all the water content disappears..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool for some time. Grind it to fine paste by adding 1/2 cup water..
- Heat this mixture in a pan with 1 and 1/4 cup water. Add sugar and oregano and combine well. Bring it to boil..
- Add corn flour mixture to this stirring continuously. Reduce the flame and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add fresh cream, combine and remove from flame. Serve hot..
If you find this Carrot – tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.