Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-tomato soup – healthy tricolor recipe recipe. You can cook carrot-tomato soup – healthy tricolor recipe using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe:
- Provide 2 of medium sized orange Carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized red Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamoms.
- Provide 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 8-10 of black Peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 cups of Water.
- Provide As required of Fresh Cream (I used Malai) for garnishing.
- Get As required of Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe:
- Put chopped carrots, onion, tomatoes with slits, garlic, ginger & all mentioned whole spices in a pressure cooker along with water & cook for 3 whistles..
- Let the pressure release itself. Strain it and keep this water(broth) aside..
- Remove the whole spices before blending it to keep the flavors mild. Now blend it till smooth..
- Mix it with broth and strain again to get the silky smooth texture..
- Now transfer to a vessel, add salt & little black pepper powder and mix it. Bring to a boil & Let it simmer for 5 mins on low flame..
- Soup is ready, pour it into soup bowls, garnish with some fesh cream(malai) & coriander leaves. Enjoy Hot!.
If you find this Carrot-Tomato soup – Healthy Tricolor recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.