Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spiced carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced carrot soup recipe. To cook spiced carrot soup you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced carrot soup:
- Use 120 g of red lentils.
- Take 400 g of carrots.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Provide of Some cumin.
- Prepare 2-3 of cardamom pods.
- Get of Lots coriander seeds.
- Use 1 of little cayenne.
- Prepare leaf of Loads coriander.
- Provide of Veg stock.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Few drops fish sauce.
- Take of To serve.
- You need of Toast.
- Provide of Greek yoghurt or cream.
Steps to make Spiced carrot soup:
- Rinse and boil lentils, removing froth.
- Fry onion and garlic in olive oil until caramelised.
- Chop carrots very chunky.
- Add carrots, onion, garlic to the lentils..
- Grind the cumin, cardamom, coriander seeds and toast them, then add to lentils..
- Add everything else and simmer until the carrots are soft.
- Food processor to make it into a puree, except some pieces of carrot.
- Heat up and add water as needed for consistency, and taste for flavours and adjust..
- Serve with toast and a dollop of Greek yoghurt..
If you find this Spiced carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.