Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker you need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Use 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Provide 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.