Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. You can have curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Take 1 cup of sour cream(not a fan of yogurt).
- Use 1 cup of fine diced peeled cucumber.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh minced mint.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves pressed.
- You need of Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef or lamb.
- Prepare 1 of small onion fine diced.
- Take 1 of medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture).
- Take 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne (optional).
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use Pack of pita, but I use the new half pita pockets.
Steps to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry.
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft.
If you find this Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.