Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide of butter.
- Get of chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine.
- Take of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of can chicken broth.
- Take of milk (I use Horizon organic 2%).
- Provide of prepared salsa.
- Prepare of can black beans.
- Provide of can corn.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Use of can cream of chicken soup.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of ranch seasoning mix.
Steps to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened..
- Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute..
- Add the broth and the milk..
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed..
- Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them..
If you find this Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.