Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew (v2.0) recipe. To cook beef stew (v2.0) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew (v2.0):
- Take of (2.5) Lbs Top or Bottom Round Roast.
- Get of (10-15) Baby Potatoes.
- Get of (4) Carrots ( Skinned and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare Handful of Baby Onions.
- Take Handful of Cherry Tomatos.
- Provide of Fresh Thyme.
- Use of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take Cloves of (4) Garlic.
- Use of (2) Ounces Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of (4) Oz's Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp Flour.
- Take of Whole Bottle Red Wine.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Stew (v2.0):
- Cut Roast into Large 2 inch cubes. Add to large bowl..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add thyme and Rosemary. Add potatoes, carrots, onions,Cherry tomatoes and garlic..
- Pour in whole bottle of red wine. Covered with plastic wrap, marinade in refrigerator overnight..
- Strain whine out into a large bowl and save..
- Place the roast and vegetable mixture into a large pot on medium high. Seer until brown..
- Re add the red wine. Bring to boil. Add the tomato paste, flour and Dark Chocolate. Stir, turn to low. Cover and let cook 6 hours..
- Keep an eye on liquid level. Usually plenty though..
If you find this Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.