Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow split pea soup recipe. You can have yellow split pea soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Use of yellow split peas.
- Get of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need of cm cubed piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced and chopped.
- Use of carrot, chopped.
- Provide of water.
- Use of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder.
- Provide of chaat masala.
Instructions to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse the yellow split peas in a sieve and allow to drain.
- Put everything except the chaat masala in a small pot.
- Stir to mix in the bouillon a little bit.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to add a little more water, but only if it looks really dry.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in a blender jug (please be careful blending hot liquids!).
- Serve in a bowl with the chaat masala sprinkled on top.
If you find this Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.