Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup with a twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup with a twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with a twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with a twist recipe. To cook chicken soup with a twist you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup with a twist:
- You need of – water.
- Use of lb. – chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare of carrots – sliced.
- Get of celery – sliced.
- Use of onions – chopped.
- Use of – chopped fresh parsley.
- Provide of garlic – minced.
- Prepare of red wine vinargrette.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of – olive oil.
- Provide of – salt.
- Get of – freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare of – penne pasta, al dente.
- You need of red potatoes – chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup with a twist:
- In a pan at high heat add olive oil and minced garlic cook for 2 mins. or until browned, then add chicken and stir generously, add red wine vinargrette, bring heat to medium high and let it sit for 8 minutes..
- bring 9 cups water in a pot to a boil and add chicken with everything else in the pan to the pot and let simmer at medium high heat for 45 minutes.
- after 45 minutes add potatoes, celery, carrots, salt and pepper , let simmer for another 25 minutes and then add pasra.
- after 25 minutes add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer at medium heat for another 30 minutes, and then serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup with a twist recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.