Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for taisen's beef stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's beef stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's beef stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's beef stroganoff recipe. You can have taisen's beef stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's beef stroganoff:
- You need 1 packages of of frozen steakums. you can also use hamburger. my kids like steakums.
- You need 1 packages of of Portobello mushroom or a can of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of to 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup. do this to your taste. we usually use 2 and 1/2.
- Prepare 16 oz of of sour cream but again to taste. you can use less or more.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder to your taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to your taste.
- Get 1 of butter to your taste.
- Get 1 of salt to your taste or leave it out.
- Prepare 1 of milk to thin out the soup to make it a sauce . go by your judgement.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cubes if you want a more beefy flavor.
- Use 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 of season salt.
- You need 1 packages of of no yolk egg noodles wide.
Instructions to make taisen's beef stroganoff:
- chop or slice mushrooms and add some butter pepper and garlic to your taste..
- cook the mushrooms to your desired doneness. you can also add in old bay and onion if you like. if you add onion do it about 5 minutes before the mushrooms are done.
- put steakums in a frying pan. add season salt ( careful not to over salt ) Worcestershire sauce , garlic powder and pepper. you can add in soy sauce or even a-1 if you like. start your noodles cooking.
- cook until there is no pink. you can do this with hamburger also..
- put mushrooms and which meat you choose into a bowl until the noodles are finished.
- after everything is cooked and the noodles are drained. put a little butter and a splash of milk in the pot before re adding the noodles. mix this up with the noodles.
- add the hamburger or steakums. mix..
- add the cream of mushroom soup, more butter, milk, pepper, and sour cream. mix well with each. taste and go by what you like. more of anything or less. I am not good at measuring. I go by taste mostly..
- if you want to use beef bouillon while the noodles are cooking boil water to break down the cubes. boil it down. add some to the pot when mixing everything together at the end or you can thicken it up with milk and flour or milk and cornstarch.
If you find this taisen's beef stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.