Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple slow cooker chicken and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook simple slow cooker chicken and vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 24 oz of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Use of Ground black pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
If you find this Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.