Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs recipe. To make meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of molasses.
- Use 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- Use 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of Hotdogs.
- You need 6 slices of hotdog buns.
- Use 1-1/2 pounds of all beef 1/4 pound hotdogs.
- Use of Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded fontina cheese.
- Get of Condiments.
- Get To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Instructions to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Brown the beef. When browned drain and add tomato paste, salt, and pepper to taste. It's very important to drain very well..
- Mix the water, vinegar, mustard powder, molasses, sugar, cinnamon, and starch..
- Heat the oil and add the onions and salt the onions just a bit. Sauté till the onions are translucent and starting to brown..
- Add the garlic to the onions sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the ground sirloin mixture, and stir in mixing well..
- Give the water mixture a good stir and add to the ground sirloin mixture. Cook till thickened. Simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Cook the hotdogs as you like. Split down the middle of hotdogs but not totally in half. Add to the bun..
- Add sauce into the split of the hotdog. Shred the cheese..
- Add cheese to the top..
- Add ketchup and mustard. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.