Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sicilian chicken soup recipe. To cook sicilian chicken soup you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 4-5 of chicken tenders.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of celery ribs diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium russet or red potatoes and diced into ½ inch diced.
- Use 14.5 ounces of diced or diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves minced (I use about 7 or 8 cloves).
- Provide to taste of Pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of radatorie pasta.
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Use 2 tbs of chicken soup base.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Get 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Use 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- In a large soup pot place chicken tenders, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, diced tomatoes with their juices and then add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Over high heat bring to a boil. Then add your parsley and garlic. 1 tbs salt and pepper..
- Add the 7 seasonings..
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Let simmer until chicken is done. Remove chicken and pull apart with forks. Reduce heat to low add the chicken back to the pot and let the soup continue to simmer..
- In a medium saucepan cook pasta as directed. Drain and set aside..
- Using a potato masher, mash the soup around a few times, letting some of the potatoes get a little smashed. I just mash 2-3 times and call it good. Add the noodles to the pot, stir well. Add more water if needed. Then add a little more garlic powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Serve hot and add green onions and or shredded cheese to top it off..
If you find this Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.