Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef enchiladas recipe. To make ground beef enchiladas you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1/4 C of Diced White Onion.
- You need 1 can of Chili Beans (undrained).
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Get of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can Sliced Black Olives.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
If you find this Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.