Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken soup:
- Take 2-3 of Chicken breasts.
- Provide of Bouillon cubes or Chicken stock.
- Use of Carrots.
- Take of Celery.
- Get of Onions.
- Get of Creole seasoning.
- Use of Bay leave.
- Use of Basil.
- Use of Thyme.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Peper.
Instructions to make Chicken soup:
- Rinse /chop veggies.
- Defrosted chicken. Season with creole seasoning, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, cook until NO pink. (350° about 30 min).
- While chicken is cooking add your veggies to crock pot..
- Turn crockpot on High. Add 2 cup of water to your crock pot with 2-3 bouillon cubes. Shake in seasoning. A little at a time..
- Shred cooked chicken. I did mixer method and worked really good..
- Add cooked chicken to crockpot. Cook for few hours best flavor. Taste broth to see if you need to add any more seasonings..
- Remove bay leaves before eating..
If you find this Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.