Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagna recipe. To cook easy lasagna you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lasagna:
- You need 6-9 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 1 of large 24 oz container small curd cottage cheese or ricotta.
- Use 1 quart of Spaghetti sauce of choice, mine is doctored and store bought.
- Use 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of Salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add marinara sauce and half a jar of water. Shake water in jar to clean all sauce from the jar. Add any seasonings you like at this point..
- Empty cottage cheese or ricotta in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, half a cup of parm, and a handful of mozzarella, salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning and mix well..
- In a large casserole, spread some sauce in bottom then layer uncooked noodles to fit on top of that. Add more marinara making sure to cover the noodles completely each layer. On top of that add a layer of cottage cheese and on top of that a layer of mozzarella and parm. Add another layer of uncooked noodles and repeat layers til done. Cover top with remaining cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins then uncover for 15 more..
If you find this Easy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.