Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sweet and sour pork with chutney recipe. You can cook easy sweet and sour pork with chutney using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney:
- Take 150 grams of Pork thigh or other parts.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1/3 of Eggplant or zucchini (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of White pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Apple and cranberry chutney.
- Provide 20 ml of ★ White or red wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Tomato paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- You need 50 ml of ★ Water.
- Provide 1/2 of Chinese chicken stock granule or soup stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil or grapeseed oil.
- You need 1 of handful Nuts such as cashew nuts (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney:
- Chop the onion, carrot, green onion and the pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onion. Add the vegetable, then the pork and continue frying them. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour in some water and simmer..
- Combine the ★ ingredients well. I used red wine this time..
- Add the Step 3 seasonings into the Step 2 skillet and simmer over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve it on the bed of rice and enjoy..
- I forgot to add the green pepper the last time. I made this dish the other day so I changed the photos..
- If you prefer to thicken the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of flour before frying the pork, or add 1 teaspoon of katakuriko slurry (dissolve katakuriko with some water) at the end to thicken..
If you find this Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.