Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to timmeh's signature shepherd's pie recipe. You can have timmeh's signature shepherd's pie using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- Take of Meats and Lipids.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of 80/20 ground chuck.
- Provide 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- You need of Aromatics.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 each of celery stalk.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Take 2 small of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- Get of Starch.
- Use 6 cup of creamy mashed potatoes (any preparation).
- Use 2 box of corn bread mix (prepared 2 hours ahead of time, cooled and crumbed).
- You need 1 tbsp of flour (if needed to thicken meat gravy).
- Take of Seasonings, Spices, Etc..
- Provide 1 can of beef broth or consume.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh ground black peppercorns.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried tarragon.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Steps to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- PREPARE corn bread per box instructions. Allow to cool and crumble.
- FINELY CHOP all aromatics and carrots.
- PREPARE creamy mash potatoes…(if making from scratch) crush tarragon and stir into mash.
- SWEAT carrots and celery in butter over med-low heat in a large sauce pan.
- ADD remaining aromatics and sweat until onions are translucent. SEASON with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorns.
- ADD all meat and BROWN over medium heat.
- ADD broth or consume and Worcestershire sauce.
- ADD basil, thyme, and bay leaf.
- SIMMER until reduced to gravy thickness. Stir in a pinch of flour if needed.
- Prepare creamy mash potatoes…(if using instant) crush some tarragon between your fingers stirring it into the mash.
- Line large casserole dish with butter and press corn bread crumbs into the dish.
- Remove bay leaf spread meat gravy over corn bread crust.
- Drain corn and spread over meat gravy.
- Carefully spread mash over corn locking in all lower layers (if not juices bubble up over the mash).
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
- Evenly spread cheese over mash and broil until cheese is browned and bubbles.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve!.
If you find this Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.