Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy crab noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy crab noodle soup you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Use 2 of Authentic Ramen Noodles [tonight i used oriental top ramen as per request].
- Use of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 2 of Sets Small Crab Legs [about 1+ pound].
- Use of ● For The Broth.
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [reserve one can].
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Chile Sauce [or to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Use 4 of Thai Chilie Peppers [minced].
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemongrass [minced].
- Provide 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use of ● To Be Added Last.
- Get 1/4 of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped – + reserves].
- Take of ● Sides.
- Provide of Siriacha Sauce.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- You need of ● Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Basil.
- You need of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup:
- FOR THE CRAB LEGS Add a small amount of water to your steamer pot. At a steady boil – reduce heat to a simmer. Add your crab legs and seal pot with a tight fitting lid. Make sure your legs aren't submerged in the water. You'll want them just above it. Steam legs for 5 to 7 minutes depending upon thickness. Turn off heat and leave legs in pot covered..
- Chop and mince your vegetables. Pull your fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves as well. Those leaves will be mixed into your noodles and broth just before serving..
- Bring your broth [with oriental flavor packets if using top ramen] to a steady boil. If using Canton Noodles – add additional Siracha in place of Top Ramen noodle flavor packets..
- Add your noodles and boil as per manufacturers directions. Usually 3 minutes. Depending upon your noodle choice – add additional broth if needed..
- Picture of authentic Ramen Noodles. No seasoning packets included..
- Turn off heat and mix in Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves..
- Add crab legs to your empty bowls. Or, you can serve your legs to the side with sides of melted butter with Siriacha mixed in, shell crackers and meat picks. My Asian guests usually pull their crab meat and place it into their noodles and broth..
- Add your noodles and broth to your bowls..
- Garnish with fresh Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves, Chives and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.