Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can have roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 5 lbs of roasted red peppers.
- Use 3 (14 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Take 2 of Vidalia onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take of vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Coat about 10 peppers with olive oil. Roast in oven at 500 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Turning often for even char.
- For the grill coat with oil and place on grill for 15-20 minutes. Turning often for even char.
- Once peppers are roasted; place in container and cover tightly with plastic wrap.this will make the skins earier to peel.
- If using jar red peppers, simply rough chop them.
- Peel skins and stems from peppers. Leaving the seeds is optional..
- Sautee onions and garlic.
- Deglaze pan with chicken stock.
- Add in peppers, herbs, seasoning, and coconut milk.
- Add vegetable stock to desired consistency.
- Blend in batches, or immersion blend if you have one..
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.