Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (Tom Kha Gai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (Tom Kha Gai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (tom kha gai) recipe. You can have chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (tom kha gai) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (Tom Kha Gai):
- Take 300 grams of chicken.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 200 ml of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 of rhizome of galangal (or 3 Tsp Galangal paste).
- Provide 2 stalks of lemon grass (cut to 3 fingers long pieces and bruise them).
- You need 2 of shallots (bruise them).
- Take 3-4 of Kaffir Lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Tamarind paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Demerara sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Use 2.5 tablespoon of Lime (Half large Lime).
- Take 4-5 of bird eyes chillies (up to your taste).
- Use 4-5 of dried chillies (you don't need to put this, if you don't have).
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (Tom Kha Gai):
- Toast some dried chillies with a little oil in another pot that we will make the Tom Kha soup in. Take out the toasted dried chillies. Leave them on the side. We will use these dried chillies to garnish at the end..
- Boil chicken stock with galangal, lemon grass, shallots and a pinch of salt in to the pot. Once it’s boiling, put chicken. Then simmer with the medium heat. Don't stir them..
- Add 3/4 coconut milk and then bring it up to the boil..
- Stir them, then add tomatoes, mushroom, chopped chillies, the rest of coconut milk, sugar and tamarind paste. Stir them and bring it up to the boil..
- Add kaffir lime leaves, Turn off the heat and add fish sauce and lime juice. Mix them and taste it and add more salt, chillies or lime (up to your taste)..
- Add back toasted dried chillies and garnish with coriander..
If you find this Chicken in coconut soup with galangal and chillies (Tom Kha Gai) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.