Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. To cook quick and easy lasagna you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Provide 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Get 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get of Meat Sauce.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get of Filling.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.