Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot ginger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To make carrot ginger soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot ginger soup:
- Prepare 5 of Finely chopped carrot.
- Provide 1 inch stick of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Finely chopped spring onion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use as required of Coriander leaves – for garnishing.
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Boil carrot, spring onion and ginger in a pressure cooker with one cup of water..
- After one whistle turn off the flame..
- Once cooled to make a paste..
- Heat butter in a pan, add carrot puree and cook for two to three mins now add three cups of water and cook for ten mins..
- Add black pepper powder and salt and mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve..
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.