Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. To cook hot & healthy red pepper soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Provide of Red Peppers.
- You need of White onion.
- Provide of Brown bread.
- Use of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Take of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Use of Granulated garlic.
- Use of Chilli pepper.
- Use of as needed Water.
Instructions to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
If you find this Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.