Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. To make chicken minestrone soup you need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of Step one.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Step two.
- Prepare 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Take 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Take 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Provide 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Prepare 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use Pinch of thyme.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Use of Step three.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Use 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Prepare 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Steps to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.