Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lite chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook lite chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 1 of Rotisserie Chicken shredded… I discarded the skin.
- Use 28 oz of crushed tomatoes (1 large can).
- Provide 2 of 10 ounce cans of enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of medium onions chopped or 2 teaspoons onion powder.
- Get 8 oz of chopped green chilies.
- Use 2 of cloves minced garlic.
- Take 2 of 14.5 ounce cans of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 20 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Take 1 of Optional Garnishes- avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, lime, and tortilla chips (broken into pieces).
Instructions to make Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir..
- Cool on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours..
- Taste soup about an hour before done and if it tastes too strong add water and continue cooking..
- Garnish as desired..
If you find this Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.