Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced red lentil soup recipe. To make spiced red lentil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Red Lentil Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of brown/cooking onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger, grated.
- Use 1/2 tsp of or more chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 cup of canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 3 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get of greek yoghurt and chopped mint leaves.
Steps to make Spiced Red Lentil Soup:
- In a large pot melt the butter. Add onion, garlic, ginger and spices and cook stirring until onion is soft.
- Add carrots, tomatoes, lentils and stock and gently bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for approximately 40 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure lentils don't burn.
- Season to perfection, ladle into bowls and top each bowl with a dollop of yoghurt and fresh mint.
If you find this Spiced Red Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.