Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken mixed vegetables soup recipe. To cook healthy chicken mixed vegetables soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chicken Breast (cubed).
- Get 8/9 of Garlic Pod (peeled).
- Provide 1 of Big Carrot (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (chopped).
- Provide 1 of Tomato (chopped).
- Use 6/7 of Beans (chopped).
- Prepare of Few Coriander Leaves (chopped).
- Take 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Any vegetables can be added.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup:
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Heat the pressure cooker, add 1 Tbsp oil fry the garlic little, then add the vegetables one by one,keep stirring add water and after 2 whistle off the heat.
- When it cool down,grind the vegetables very fine.
- Once well grinded, strain for any big not grinded vegetables.
- Pour in s pan,give a good boil,adjust the salt and Voila!!!!.
If you find this Healthy Chicken Mixed Vegetables Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.