Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato soup recipe. You can have creamy tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of Desired oil.
- Get 1 large of Onion peeled and chopped.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic peeled and coarsest chopped..
- You need 28 oz of Can crushed, diced or whole peeled tomatoes..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened coconut milk..
- Provide 2 tbsp of Minced fresh basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup:
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot that is already hot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions, and sauté until just about translucent, 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and sauté for 1 minute..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to allow flavored to mend..
- Carefully pour a cup or two of the soup mixture into a blender (until it is only halfway full) and purée until smooth. Remove to a separate soup pot or container and repeat with the remaining soup mixture, working in batches. Alternately, you can use immersion blender to purée the soup mixture..
If you find this Creamy Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.